How to Delete Lists and Boards Easily on Trello
Trello is a super simple project management software that can help you to complete team project works easily. Trello is a Pinterest model site there you can list your projects as cards.
Trello is simple to use but users may find when they are trying to delete Lists and Boards they created on. Today on SocialPositives.com, we are showing you the best method to delete lists and boards on Trello. Here we go.
Close Lists and Boards Easily on Trello
1. Open Trello.com.
2. Select the Board your need to delete.
3. Click the “More” button to expand the menu options on the right side.
In order to delete a board, you’ll need to close the board first. Now it’s time to delete Boards.
Once the Boards are closed, it is no longer visible in your Boards list. You can find closed boards by doing this.
1. Click the Boards button at the top left of your Trello page.
2. Click on “See Closed Board”.
You’ll see a list of your closed boards, with a “Delete” button. Click on that button to delete the board permanently. Hope this post help you to delete Trello boards easily.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018