How to find Deleted Instagram Pictures
I accidentally deleted my photos on Instagram.How to find deleted Instagram Pictures? How to recover deleted Instagram pictures easily? Is it really possible?
Yes, it’s possible to recover your deleted photos from you Android devices.
1. Check Photo Album on Your Android Phone
Whenever you use an Android device to upload a photo to Instagram, it saves a copy of your photo at the same time. Recover photos now.
1. Go to My Files on your Device.
2. Tap Pictures.
3. Locate Instagram Folder
Its is the best way to recover deleted Instagram pictures. Next, you can try photo recovery softwares.
2. Download Instagram Data Recover Program
1. Download Asoftech Data Recover tool.
2. Connect your Android device to the computer.
3. Run Asoftech Android Data Recovery.
4. Select the drive letter.
5. Press “Next” to start scanning for recoverable photos and Videos.
You can see a list of recoverable photos when the scanning is complete. Select files and press “Recover”.
3. Using EaseUS Instagram Recovery
1. Download EaseUs Instagram Mobi Saver Data.
2. Connect your Android device to the computer with USB cable.
3. Click the “Start” button.
That’s it. The software will quickly scan the device to find all deleted Instagram photos. Hope these helps you to find deleted Instagram pictures easily.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Todoist Templates – How to use that? - February 18, 2018
- HootSuite Alternatives 2018 - February 14, 2018
- Impressive List Of Responsive Image Slider WordPress Plugin - February 13, 2018