How to Uninstall OneDrive from Windows 10
Uninstall OneDrive – OneDrive is a popular cloud storage app that pre-installed in every Windows 10 devices. I’m really great to have OneDrive on my device because it gives me near 30 GB (15 GB space + additional camera upload space) of free cloud storage that helps me to save my important photos, videos, and files in the cloud.
However, free OneDrive storage decreased from 15 GB to 5 GB on 31 January 2016 I’m not interested in using OneDrive anymore. So, I decided to uninstall OneDrive from my device.
It’s not easy as I thought. Finally, I uninstalled OneDrive from my Windows 10 device. If you are searching about to uninstall OneDrive from Windows 10, you are at the right place. Let’s check this.
1. Right-click on the Windows icon in the taskbar and select Command Prompt (Admin).
2. Type taskkill /f /im OneDrive.exe to terminate OneDrive processes and hit Enter.
3. Then type %SystemRoot%System32OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall if you are using 32-bit Windows 10 or type %SystemRoot%SysWOW64OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall if you are using 64-bit Windows 10. Then hit enter.
That’s it. You have successfully removed OneDrive from Windows 10. You aren’t able to see confirmation that OneDrive has successfully removed. However, your OneDrive folder and files will still be available.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- HootSuite Alternatives 2018 - February 14, 2018
- Impressive List Of Responsive Image Slider WordPress Plugin - February 13, 2018
- Snovio Review – The Best Email Lookup Tool - February 11, 2018