Solved: Windows Resource Protection Could Not Start the Repair Service
Windows Resource Protection Could Not Start the Repair Service. If you receive this message while attempting to use the “SFC /SCANNOW”, you won’t need to worry about that. The problem can be solved easily.
This is what you see.
The error caused because the Windows modules installer service not being started.
How to fix the Problem?
1. Select Start and Type CMD
2. Right Click Command Prompt then Choose Run as Administrator
3. Then type sc config trustedinstaller start=auto and press enter. Now you can see a success message.
4. Then type net start trustedinstaller and press enter.
That’s it. You are done now. Now try the “SFC /SCANNOW”, I’m sure it should work without any issues.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018