How to Export Data from Asana to Trello
Export Asana to Trello – If you are looking to export your data from Asana to Trello, you are at the right place. Here we go.
Asana and Trello both are used to track your teams work and manage projects. Both are free to start and use.
Trello’s basic free version comes with Unlimited boards, lists, cards, members, checklists, and attachments. On the other hand, Asana’s basic version gives you Unlimited tasks, projects, and conversations up to 15 team members for absolutely free.
Both Asana and Trello had their own pros and cons. If you aren’t satisfied with Asan’s performance and would like to export your data to Trello, we will help you to do that easily.
- Open Todoport
- Under “I want to Export From”, click the “Asana” button.
- Log in to your Asana account.
- Under “I want to Import To”, choose the service you want. Choose Trello.
- Sign in to Trello.
- Click the“Export” button.
That’s it. You have successfully exported your data from Asana to Trello. Todoport costs $5 for as many exports as you like. You just need to do your exports within a 24-hour period.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Todoist Templates – How to use that? - February 18, 2018
- HootSuite Alternatives 2018 - February 14, 2018
- Impressive List Of Responsive Image Slider WordPress Plugin - February 13, 2018