How to Turn On/Off Facebook Profile Picture Guard
Facebook recently introduced a new feature ‘Facebook Profile Picture Guard’ in India giving People More Control Over Their Facebook Profile Picture.
What is Facebook Profile Picture Guard? It is a guard that doesn’t allow other people will no longer be able to download, share or send your profile picture in a message on Facebook.
Here we go with some other Facebook Profile Picture Guard
- People you’re not friends with on Facebook won’t be able to tag anyone, including themselves, in your profile picture
- Where possible, we’ll prevent others from taking a screenshot of your profile picture on Facebook, which is currently available only on Android devices
- Facebook will display a blue border and shield around your profile picture as a visual cue of protection
Turn On/Off Facebook Profile Picture Guard
How to Turn On/Off Facebook Profile Picture Guard?
- Go to your Facebook Profile
- Open your Profile Picture
- Click on Options and Tap ‘Turn on profile picture guard’
Now you have successfully turned on Facebook Profile Picture Guard. From now anyone can see your profile picture. The guard helps keep your current profile picture protected.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- HootSuite Alternatives 2018 - February 14, 2018
- Impressive List Of Responsive Image Slider WordPress Plugin - February 13, 2018
- Snovio Review – The Best Email Lookup Tool - February 11, 2018