Solved – Dashlane Chrome Extension Not Working
Dashlane Chrome Extension Not Working – Dashlane is one of the popular Password Manager available on the web that helps individuals and teams to manage their passwords safely.
Dashlane is limited to use on a single device for free and you need to buy their premium version to sync passwords between your devices. Here we go with some of the best features of Dashlane if you are not fully aware of that.
- Unlimited password and data storage on your favorite device
- Security monitoring services and breach alerts
- Change passwords instantly
- Generate and save strong, unique passwords
- Sync passwords and data across devices
- Secure account backup
- Unlimited password sharing
- Priority VIP Support
- 2-factor authentication (U2F)
Dashlane Chrome Extension Not Working
A lot of users reporting that Dashlane Chrome Extension Not Working working on their browser. Note that Dashlane Chrome extension doesn’t work alone like like LastPass extensions. You should install Dashlane on your system to access Dashlane on your browser.
- You should install Dahslane on your PC
Here we go with some additional things you need to check before using the Dashlane extension.
- Make sure that your extension is not disabled in your browser’s list of add-ons/extensions
- Open the Extensions page by selecting ≡ → More tools → Extensions in the menu bar of Chrome
- Disable and reactivate the extension.
- Try closing and reopening Chrome
Hope this time Dashlane fills log in information. If you do not see anything in the fields, please check that your Dashlane icon is enabled and active and press CTRL R (Windows) or CMD R (Mac OS X) to refresh the page. Hope this helps you to solve “Dashlane Chrome Extension Not Working” issue.