Best iOS Task Manager for 2017
iOS Task Manager – Today on SocialPositives.com, we are listing some of the best iOS task managers worth to try in 2017.
If you search on the iOS store for “task manager” or “to do list”, you can find dozens of apps solely dedicated to scheduling and organizing your life to the next level.
iOS Task Manager
Which is the best? Which gives most features? Here we go with some of the Best iOS Task Manager for 2017 that can improve your productivity.
Wunderlist is the best iOS task manager for most of the people because it is free to use and gives maximum features for absolutely free compared to its competitors. You won’t need to subscribe to Wunderlist Pro version if you are a heavy user. Here we go with some of the best features of Wundelrist.
- Free to use
- Add, organize and schedule your to-dos from your phone, tablet or computer
- Set due dates and reminders to ensure you never forget important deadlines
- Use subtasks, notes, files, and comments to add important details to your to-dos
- Create lists to help sort your to-dos for home, work and everything in between
- Share lists and collaborate on your to-dos with family, friends, and colleagues
Todoist is one of the most popular task management tool available on the web with best features and options compare to any other similar tools. You should subscribe to Todoist premium to get most of its benefits. Here we go with some of the notable features of Todoist.
- Add tasks on-the-go and manage them from any device
- Organize and keep track of all your personal and professional projects
- Quickly view and prioritize your tasks for the day or week to come
- Assign due dates so you’ll never forget to follow through
- Share to-do lists with co-workers, family, and friends
Any.do is the planner I personally use because it’s postponed options are great compared to Wunderlist or Todoist. I love Any.do’s Moments that remind me the tasks I need to complete the day.
- Sync in real time between your mobile, desktop, web and tablet.
- Get reminders for a scheduled time or when you reach a particular location.
- Work together with shared lists and assigned tasks, for increased productivity.
- Great focus with a daily Moment to prioritize tasks for today, tomorrow, and someday.
4. OmniFocus 2
It is one of the popular task managers among iPhone users. With flexible viewing options, location awareness, and on-the-fly task entry from just about anywhere, OmniFocus is a great choice for most. Here we go with some of the best features of OmniFocus 2.
- Assign contexts based on location, people, energy level
- Plan your day’s errands by listing nearby location
- Today Widget shows you OmniFocus items due today right in Notification Center
- Reminders Capture and OmniFocus Mail Drop for entering OmniFocus actions via Siri
- Interactive notifications for nearby and due items
Toodledo comes last into our list. Toodledo lets you organize your to-do lists and notes, tracking your habits and making outlines and lists. Here we go with some of the best features of Toodledo.
- Track the priority, start date, due date, time, length or status of a task.
- Assign the task to a folder, context or goal.
- Flag the task with a visual star or tag it with keywords and notes.
- Create tasks that repeat on a schedule of your choosing.
- Start and stop timers to keep track of time spent on projects.
- Securely sync with Toodledo to backup your data and sync between devices.
These are our best iOS Task Manager for 2017. If we missed your favorite one, lets us know through the comments.