Best Parental Control App for iPad – Best of 2018
Best Parental Control App for iPad 2018– Today on SocialPositives.com, we are listing some of the best Parental Control Apps for iPad.
Best Parental Control App for iPad
It’s not simply that danger is everywhere in the mobile age since it is on each and everyone’s hand. The internet never goes to sleep. It never stops demanding our attention.
This is particularly challenging for kids armed with smartphones and that’s why we recommend you all to use a parental control app.
Here we go with some of the best parental control apps for iPad.
Norton Family parental control comes first into the list. This app is available for use on child devices only. You need to use the Norton Family portal for configuration and monitoring.
You can track your child’s search activities through the Norton browser in the Norton Family Portal. You can view the Youtube videos your child watched in the Norton browser in the Norton Family portal.
OurPact comes next into our list. It is a popular parental control app and family locator that enables parents to manage their family’s screen time, locate family members using geolocation. Here we go with some of the notable features of OurPact.
- Block internet and block apps at-a-touch
- Schedule screen time throughout the day or week
- You can Block specific apps easily
- Set daily screen time limits for your kids
- Discover what apps are on your child’s device
- Use OurPact parental control to block access to texting apps
You should buy Kaspersky Safe Kids Family GPS premium to get most out of the app. Premium version lets you Monitors & reports on your child’s web activity & device usage. You can also categorize Internet search requests. For example, you can understand what topics your kids are interested in Keeps an eye on your child’s location
Kidslox comes next into our list. The app lets you block apps, block internet and filter web content with ease. You can easily block pornography, block gambling, block violence and other inappropriate web content. If you feel that your children use Instagram, Facebook, or Snapchat too much, you can block that app too.
With over 1 Million users, TeenSafe Control helps Parents to Block apps like Instagram, Pokemon Go, Snapchat, Facebook, YouTube and more and protect the children. What can you block with the app? Let’s check the below features.
- All device functionality at once (except calls) with the Pause Button
- Text messaging, emailing and music
- Web browsing
- App downloading
- Camera functions and photos including within apps
- The passcode to enter the device
Curbi comes last into this list. It’s simple to use and gives you complete control over the content your child can access from smartphones or tablets.
Curbi is FREE forever up to 2 devices. No credit card, no contract, no strings attached. By going premium you can manage more than 2 devices, create more rules and more.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018
- Top 10 Sites to Learn Web Development Online - February 20, 2018