How to Uninstall 1Password on Mac
Uninstall 1Password on Mac – According to Wikipedia, A password manager is a software application or hardware that helps a user store and organize passwords.
Password managers usually store passwords encrypted, requiring the user to create a master password: a single, ideally very strong password which grants the user access to their entire password database.
1Password is one of the best Password Managers available for both Mac and Windows. We also listed some best 1Password alternative. Also, learn how to use 1Password 2 Factor Authentication. You will find that helpful.
Uninstall 1Password (Mac)
I can see that a lot of users still doesn’t have any idea to uninstall 1Password from their Mac. If you are looking to learn to uninstall 1Password on your Mac, you are at the right place. Here we go.
- Open 1Password.
- Lock the app by clicking the padlock in the top right corner if 1Password is not already locked.
- Choose Help > Troubleshooting.
- Reset All 1Password Data and follow the onscreen instructions.
That’s it. You have successfully uninstalled 1Password on your Mac. The next time you open 1Password, you’ll be asked to create a new vault or sign in to your account.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- HootSuite Alternatives 2018 - February 14, 2018
- Impressive List Of Responsive Image Slider WordPress Plugin - February 13, 2018
- Snovio Review – The Best Email Lookup Tool - February 11, 2018