How to Export Todoist to TickTick?
Today on SocialPositives.com, we are learning to export Todoist to TickTick. Todoist and TickTick are the most popular To Do list an Task Manager available on the web.
Todoist has a lot of advantages over any other similar tools but it lies within the limitations of the free service. The major problem is there are no task reminders in the free version. If you are looking for Todoist alternatives, check here.
Compare to Todoist, TickTick gives most of the features for free including reminders. Also, TickTick comes with a Monthly Calendar view that helps you to Checks your monthly plan at a glance that Todoist doesn’t have.
These things make Todoist users move to TickTick. If you are here to learn to export Todoist to TickTick, you are at the right place. Here we go.
Export Todoist to TickTick
First, you need to export Todoist to get started.
- Sign in to Todoist
- In the top-right corner of your Todoist, click the gear icon.
- Click on Settings.
- From the left side, select Backups tab.
- Download latest Backup.
- This will start a download of a .zip file containing .csv files.
Import to TickTick
Now it’s time to import your Todoist backup to TickTick.
- Sign in to TickTick
- Click the avatar in the upper-left corner of your TickTick homepage.
- Click “Settings” from the menu
- Select “Backup” in the left panel, and click the “Import Backup” and upload the Todoist Backup.
That’s it. You have successfully Export Todoist to TickTick.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Solved- Pinterest not working on Chrome - April 20, 2018
- Mailify Sunrise Review: Marketing automation, SMS marketing and Email marketing, all in one Application - April 19, 2018
- 8 Top Website Blocker for Studying - April 19, 2018