How to Download Apps on Samsung Smart TV 2018? Today we are discussing a basic topic related to Samsung Smart TV. If it is a Smart TV, then using Smart Apps really make your TV smarter.
Did you know with Samsung Smart TV you can use great entertaining services like Netflix, Pandora, and social networking sites like YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, etc?
If you just bought a Samsung Smart TV and you don’t have any idea about to Download Apps on Samsung Smart TV, you are at the right place. Here we go.
How to Download Apps on Samsung Smart TV
It’s really easy to download Apps on your Smart TV. Follow these steps.
1. Power ON your TV and select “Smart Hub“. You can find Smart Hub from the main menu.
2. Ensure that you have connected to the internet. You can connect your TV to the internet using a wireless or wired connection.
3. Select “Apps,” then scroll to and select “Samsung Apps”.
4. Find that app you need to download from different categories. You can browse categories like Videos, Games, Education, etc.
5. Highlight the App you want to download and select “Enter“.
6. Ensure that “Download” is highlighted. Press “Enter” to start the download.
7. Select “Run” to open the App.
That’s it. You have successfully downloaded the app. Hope this article helps you to Download Apps on Samsung Smart TV. Enjoy.