Social networking, the term we loves a lot. Social networking has become very popular in last years. What is social networking? Simply says every individuals are making relationships, social relationships with others.
Image Credit – www.promptmarketingltd.com
Where to find others and which is the place to meet? Here comes the role of social networking sites. Social networking platforms are created to build relations for a person on a place for sharing his interests, activities, real life connections and communications.
We are using different kinds of social platforms to build our relationships for personal or business purposes. Here we are list the top 25 social networking sites you should try on 2014 to build more relations.
1. Facebook.com – The world’s largest social networking platform with more than 1 billion users.
2. Twitter.com – Micro-blogging platform for easy communication. You can communicate with celebrities too with the help of Twitter.
3. Pinterest.com – The trending photo sharing social networking platform.
4. LinkedIn.com – Worlds largest Technology+ Social platform.
5. Google Plus – The social networking platform from the search engine giant Google.
6. YouTube.com – Worlds greatest video sharing community.
7. MySpace.com – Still in the hunt. Good platform for music lovers.
8. GoodReads.com – Share book recommendation with your friends.
9. Branch.com – Connect friends similar with your interest.
10. FourSquare.com – Worlds largest location basesdsocial sharing platform.
11. Flickr.com – The Facebook of photo sharing. Millions of users connecting together.
12. Instagram.com – Worlds biggest photo and quick video sharing platform.
13. SoundCloud.com – Worlds largest online audio distribution platform.
14. Tumblr.com – Used as Micro-blogging and social networking platform owned by Yahoo.com. hosts over 150 million blogs.
16. Keek.com – Share quick videos up to 35 second lengths with your friends.
17. Pheed.com – Emerging social networking platform that have the capability to compete with social giants like Twitter, Facebook etc. You have the option to run live broadcasts.
18. Medium.com – A collaborative publishing tool launched by Twitter founders Evan Williams and Biz Stone.
19. Fancy.com – Discover and collect amazing stuffs you love.
20. Foodily.com – Find the tastiest foods on the web and share with your friends.
21. 500px.com – A perfect social networking platform for photographers.
22. So.cl – An emerging social platform operated by Microsoft FUSE Labs.
23. Vine.co – The Twitter owned social platform help you create & share beautiful looping videos.
24. Solaborate.com – A social collaboration platform for technology professionals.
25. Paper.li – Create your own newspaper and engage with your friends.
If we missed your favorite one let us know in comments.