Google today released Chrome version 35 for Windows, Minux and Mac.
Chrome 35 addresses 23 security issues which Google chose to highlight. here is the following.
- [$3000] High CVE-2014-1743: Use-after-free in styles. Credit to
- [$3000] High CVE-2014-1744: Integer overflow in audio. Credit to
- [$1000] High CVE-2014-1745: Use-after-free in SVG. Credit to Atte Kettunen
- [$1000] Medium CVE-2014-1746: Out-of-bounds read in media filters.
Credit to Holger Fuhrmannek.
- [$1000] Medium CVE-2014-1747: UXSS with local MHTML file.
Credit to packagesu.
- [$500] Medium CVE-2014-1748: UI spoofing with scrollbar.
Credit to Jordan Milne.
-  CVE-2014-1749: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and
-  CVE-2014-3152: Integer underflow in V8 fixed in
Google spent near $9,500 in bug bounties this release.