LinkedIn is the one of the world’s largest professional networking with over 380 million registered users. It was founded in December 2002 and launched on May 5, 2003.
LinkedIn is a business oriented social networking platform, that helps users to run serious business. LinkedIn helps professionals to connect each other.
Like Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest, you can block anyone on LinkedIn if you don’t want them interacting with you anymore. This post is for the people who still don’t know how to block someone on LinkedIn.
1. Go to the profile of the person you’d like to block.
2. You can see a down arrow next to the button in the top section of the profile.
3. Select block or report from the list.
4. Check the box next to Block.
5. Click continue, then click agree.
LinkedIn doesn’t lets you block more than 50 members also you can’t block members from your mobile device.