How to Import your 1Password Data to Lastpass
Today we are going to check how to import your iPassword data’s to LastPass. LastPass and iPassword are the most popular Password Managers for Windows and Mac.
Recently LastPass announced that you can use LastPass on any device, anywhere, for free. No matter where you need your passwords on your desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone. You can rely on LastPass to sync them for you, for free.
LastPass is one of the rare popular Password Managers that allows users access on all devices for absolutely free. So a lot of users decided to import their data’s to LastPass from other similar Password Managers.
Import your 1Password Data to Lastpass
Today I got a personal email from one of my readers he says that he need to import his 1Password Data to LastPass. Here are the steps.
- Click on the LastPass Icon in your browser
- Go to More Options > Advanced > Import to open the Import page. Choose 1Password from the drop down.
- A dialogue should open allowing you to choose a file to import. Find the location that you exported the 1pif file to and double-click on it (likely called data.1pif).
- A new window should open in Firefox listing all of your 1Password exported data.
- Ensure that all the information you want is listed and checked under ‘Import?’
- Click ‘Import’ at the top of the page
Credit – LastPass