Today on SocialPositives.com, we are looking at the best way to uninstall Dashlane password manager from your Mac.
I think you already know Dashlane Password manager. Unlike LastPass, you should install Dashlane on your system to use the software.
Dashlane is one of the best password managers available on the web powerful security features. We already listed Dashlane as one of the best Password Managers for Windows and Mac.
Here we go with some of the best features of Dashlane.
- Powerful autofill types your passwords on any website
- Instant security alerts
- Strong password generator
- Auto-change passwords in a click
- Secure Backup and Sync
Uninstall Dashlane from Mac
Now it’s time to learn to Uninstall Dashlane from your Mac.
- Go to your Applications folder
- Select Dashlane
- Select Move to Trash
Now delete all supported files from Dashlane from your Mac.
- ~/Library/Application Support
- Find and delete all files related to Dashlane and remove them
- Empty your Trash to finish
That’s it. You have successfully Uninstalled Dashlane from your Mac.