Solution: Facebook Messenger Not Working
Facebook is the largest social networking platform, there millions are engaged together. Facebook is handling more than 1.2 Billion users data’s.
Facebook is managing millions of status updates, millions of images, videos, personal chats, everyday.
We are using Facebook messenger app to instantly reach our friends. But a lot of users are complaining that Facebook messenger is not working. Here are the possible solutions you can try to get back the Facebook messenger service.
2. Ensure that your are online, active on Facebook messenger.
3. Ensure that you have a powerful internet connection.
4. Make sure that you have the most up-to-date version of the Messenger app.
5. Uninstall and re-install the Messenger App
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Todoist Templates – How to use that? - February 18, 2018
- HootSuite Alternatives 2018 - February 14, 2018
- Impressive List Of Responsive Image Slider WordPress Plugin - February 13, 2018