How to Schedule WhatsApp Messages
WhatsApp is the one of the world’s most popular instant messaging service that helps people to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, and voice messages. You can use WhatsApp with the internet connection to make calls friends and family, to any countries. Simply you can’t avoid WhatsApp.
WhatsApp is one of the apps I simply can’t live without. No matter where I’m, WhatsApp helps me to connect with my friends and family.
Today we are discussing a topic related to WhatsApp, how to schedule messages on WhatsApp? Check this tutorial.
2. Open WhatsApp.
3. Select the recipient.
4. Write the Message.
5. Set the Specific Time.
6. Hold the send button and tap the action.
7. Opt take a photo or video, share location or schedule a message.
8. Select the time and date you want to send.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018