Solved: WhatsApp White Screen Problem on iPhone
WhatsApp is one of my favorite instant messaging service that helps me to send messages, photos to my friends with few clicks.
Recently I saw that my WhatsApp not getting opened and a white screen is being displayed while using on my iPhone. I close WhatsApp, restart my device but the problem still persist.
I searched on some forums for a good solution for the issue. I can see that a lot of users are experiencing the same White Screen Problem on iPhone.
Reasons Behind White Screen Problem on iPhone
This is because of the latest version number 2.16.5 of WhatsApp.
How to Solve White Screen Problem on iPhone
- Open Multitasking and close all the apps
- Go to settings
- Tap on WhatsApp
- Turn off all the access WhatsApp have
I’m sure WhatsApp is working properly on your device.
Downgrade to previous the WhatsAppp version
If the problem still persists, you can downgrade to the previous version of WhatsApp.
- Uninstall WhatsApp from your Device
- Check for the latest Itunes
- Sync WhatsApp from your Itunes account
Hope this helps.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018