Google Chrome is one of the most used web browsers and also the browser gives a lot of problems to the users while surfing the internet.
On Reddit a user asking that Since the update to Chrome he gets the error message “ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED” on some sites.
How to fix the issue? Here we go.
1. Remove some unwanted Google Chrome extensions and remove your cache. Clear everything except the automatic filling. This could solve the issue.
2. Ensure that you have updated to the latest version of Google Chrome browser.
3. Change the DNS server to Google’s public DNS server from the default.
- Go to the Control Panel.
- Click Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center > Change adapter settings.
- Select the connection for which you want to configure Google Public DNS. …
- Select the Networking tab. …
- Click Advanced and select the DNS tab. …
- Click OK.
The Google Public DNS IP addresses (IPv4) are as follows: