Email client is a desktop-based application, which makes easy for users to send or receive emails on their systems directly. It needs the email address for configuration and setup before beginning the usage. It mainly includes POP3, IMAP, SMTP address, email aliases, passwords, email address etc. It helps a user to configure various email address from different email service providers. There are many email clients available in the market like MS Outlook, Thunderbird, and Windows Live Mail etc. For the future use of email data, users convert all emails to PDF file format.
To know more users can read further:
What is EML?
Files which store the data with .eml file format are email data, which is mainly used to send or receive data via POP3 email data. These email files are mainly associated with Outlook Express, Windows Live Mail, Windows Mail etc. These files store the email data in MIME RFC 822 standard form and include plain ASCII text for main body, headers, attachments as well as hyperlinks.
What is PDF?
PDF is a Portable Document Format, which was developed by Adobe, it helps to create an electronic document. It allows users to open, view and print the data in an exact way on any device. These are mainly used in legal documents like bank statements, tax documents, and other forms, which are used by the user to fill in data.
Advantages of using PDF:
- It is platform independent, which makes easy for users as they can open their data anywhere on any OS like Windows, UNIX, and Apple etc.
- PDF can compress the large files, with no any data loss.
- Provides security by providing passwords with which data can’t be lost
- It contains multimedia elements i.e. sounds, images, movies etc.
- PDF files can also include hypertext elements i.e. bookmarks, web pages link etc.
I am having a number of EML files in the mailbox. I am having some crucial document in my EML files, which I have to present in court as evidence. However, I do not know how to convert EML email data to PDF file format? I am having a fear that my data will be lost after conversion. So, can anyone please guide me the easiest and quickest solution for conversion?
Hello, I read your entire problem actually, I faced the same problem so, I can understand about your situation. Well to get out this situation, I am having the easiest and remarkable software i.e. EML to PDF Converter. The software is easy to access by simply installing it on the system. After launching the software, it automatically detects the EML files from the system for conversion. The software offers two modes to convert all EML email data- single and batch mode. In single mode, a user can convert email data one by one. Whereas in batch mode, the user can convert multiple EML files to PDF file format. It helps to save users precious time. EML to PDF Converter converts all email data without any data loss. The software gives 100% accurate result and is totally virus free to access. Adobe Acrobat reader is necessary to be there in the system, as it helps to open and view all the email data after conversion.
Why to access this software?
- Saves all the converted email data at desired location after conversion
- Maintains the folder structure of all EML files after conversion
- Automatically stores the location of EML files by once opening it
- Offers different file naming options, which makes easy for user by naming the data according to their need
- Transfer all EML files along with all attachments and Metadata
- Supports all Windows editions like Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows XP etc
- Preserve the email formatting after converting all email data
- Converts all email data within few seconds
Author Bio: Rollins Duke is technical analyst at a medium sized data recovery company that provides many types of solutions related to email conversion, data recovery as well as some freeware software. EML to PDF Converter software is the most reliable and time saving tool to convert EML files in PDF format. The software has simple graphical user interface, which makes easy for even non-technical user to access the software easily.