If you are not interested in Verizon Fios, you have the right to cancel the service at any time. Remember that you signed an agreement with the service so you’re probably not getting off free.
How to Cancel Verizon Fios
If you really want to cancel your Verizon Fios, you are at the right place. Here we go.
1. Pick up your Verizon account number that can find on recent Verizon FiOS statement.
2. Call Verizon at 1-800-922-0204.
3. Enter your account number and select the appropriate automated option.
4. Request to terminate your existing Verizon FiOS contract.
5. Return the equipment to the Verizon as per their instructions.
That’s it. You have successfully requested to cancel Verizon Fios. It purely depends on whether you’re on a traditional two-year contract or in a month-to-month agreement.