How to Change the name of your iPhone? Change name on your iPhone is an easy task, not a necessary task but it’s necessary if you bought a second-hand iPhone.
If you are an avid iOS device user, probably already you know how to change the name of your iPhone. There are 2 ways available to change the name on your iPhone. One is to change directly from your device and the next one of the change using your computer.
I think change directly from your device works best because it’s really easy and you won’t need an extra device or software to do this. Let’s check this post.
How to Change the name of your iPhone
1. Go to “Settings”.
2. Tap on “General”.
3. Tap on “About”.
4. Tap the first line that displays your device name.
5. Rename your device and tap “Done”.
That’s it. You have successfully changed the name of your iPhone.
Change the name of your iPhone from Computer
1. Connect your iPhone to your computer.
2. Open iTunes, Locate and click on your device.
3. In the upper-left corner, click the name of your device.
4. Type the new name. iTunes will automatically sync your device name.
Hope this article helps you to Change the name of your iPhone.