Enterprise File Sync and Share – Today on SocialPositives.com, we are listing some of the best Enterprise File Sync and Share of 2019. Between jump into the tools, you need to know what Enterprise File Sync and Share tools are about.
Enterprise File Sync and Share? What is that? Enterprise file sharing options lets you easily access, share, and collaborate on all of your content using your favourite apps.
Enterprise File Sync and Share
Users can access, sync, and securely share files from any device. Offline access keeps productivity up, even when users are on the go. Here we are not listing basic cloud storage options but enterprise file syncing and sharing systems best for businesses. Here we go with some of the enterprise’s file syncs and sharing options worth to try in 2017.
More than 200,000 companies including Spotify, Hyatt, Expedia, HP, Kayak use Dropbox Business to work in the cloud easily. Dropbox Business plan starts at $20/user per month. Here we go with some of the notable features of Dropbox for business.
- As much as space you need
- 120 days of file recovery
- Smart Sync
- Dropbox Paper admin tools
- Office 365 integration
- 25,000 API calls/month for data transport partners
- Live chat support
- Advanced admin controls
- Remote device wipe
- Tiered admin roles
- File event tracking
- Business hours phone support
Box.com’s business plan is less expensive than Dropbox Enterprise. Box.com is a popular cloud storage option that gives a 10 GB of free space for all users compare to Dropbox’s 2 GB space. You need to refer your friends to Dropbox to get more free space. Here we go with some of the best features or Box for Business.
- Unlimited storage
- 5 GB file upload
- Single Sign-On integration (SSO)
- Advanced user and security reporting
- Custom branding
- Unlimited external collaborators
- 100,000 API calls per month
Enterprise File Sharing and Content Governance comes next into our list. Egnyte lets you Securely access, share, and collaborate with colleagues and partners from your favourite device. Here we go with the best features of Egnyte.
- Desktop access: Drag, drop and edit
- Desktop sync: online and offline desktop access
- Sub-folder sync and permissions
- Fast File Access Using Local Storage
- Unlimited File Size
- Unlimited storage capability
- Unlimited permission-based folders
- Link Expiration Setup
- Public, Password-protected and Private Links
If you are looking for a personal basic cloud storage options, you can use Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, pCloud, OneDrive, Sync.com, etc. These services are for both personal and business users. But Tresorit is just for business purposes and it is the class. There are some individual plans available for personal use but most of the people use their service for Business purposes. Here
There are some individual plans available for personal use but most of the people use their service for Business purposes. Here we go with the best features of Tresorit. Tresorit does not store your password, only a salted hash format, which they can authenticate you with. Tresorit’s servers are located in the EU, protected with top-notch physical security and disaster prevention systems.
- Built-in end-to-end encryption
- Zero-knowledge authentication
- 1,000 GB encrypted storage / user
- Secure access on up to 10 devices/user
- Syncing of existing folder structure
- Unlimited version recovery
- Unlimited activity history
- Permission control
- File sharing with password-protected links
- 2-factor authentication
- Outlook integration
- Security policies
- Team-level file control
- Phone support
Sync.com is one of my favourite cloud storage offers a zero-knowledge storage platform guarantees your privacy by providing end-to-end encryption, and only you have access to the keys.
Sync.com’s Business plan starts from $5/month per users and teams that give a good 1 TB storage. Here we go with some of the best features of Sync.
- Send large files fast
- Allow anyone to securely send files to you
- Set expiry dates
- Set permissions such as “read-only” or “read-write”
- Set download limits and view download stats
- Remote wipe data on any share
- Sync Vault (cloud only storage)
- Priority email support
- Offboard users per folder or per account
- Transfer account ownership
SmartFile comes next into our list. SmartFile offers highly integrated file sharing tools for business that provides a variety of options to enhance file management and security. SmartFile basic plan starts from 1 TB Storage Minimum 5 Users.
- Unlimited File Size
- Advanced Sharing Options
- SmartStats Analytics
- Multiple Geographic Locations
- Identify sensitive content transformed into a PDF or other text formats
- Selectively disable/enable Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and OneDrive
- Index and manage files stored in Google Drive accounts
These are our best Enterprise File Sync and Sharing options to try in 2019.