Export Trello to Asana – Today on SocialPositives.com we are looking interesting topics who are looking to export their Trello data to Asana.
Trello and Asana are popular task management tools that used to track teams work to manage projects. I recommend Asana to use for small teams under 15 users. Asana is completely free to team members under 15 with Unlimited tasks, projects, and conversations.
On the other side, Trello is also free but you might find a bit hard to use the tool. If you are already on Trello and plan to move to Asana you need to export your Trello data to Asana.
Export Trello to Asana
Exporting Trello to Asana is not an easy task using data transfer from one to another. So what do you think about a Trello + Asana integration? Yes, you can do with some third-party tools.
Trello + Asana Integration with Unito
Unito is a tool that syncs your project management apps. It connects Trello and Asana to automate processes and sync work across apps.
It syncs your all Trello data tasks to Asana like cards, projects, files, status updates, lists/custom fields, and more. Here is how to do that.
- Sign up for your Unito account.
- Log in to Unito and connect your Asana and Trello accounts.
- Select which Trello and Asana projects you’d like to sync.
- Customize how your projects sync.
- Once complete, your Asana and Trello accounts will sync automatically.
- Open Todoport
- Under “I want to Export From”, click the “Trello” button.
- Log in to your Trello account.
- Under “I want to Import To”, choose the service you want. Choose Asana.
- Sign in to Asana.
- Click the“Export” button.
After a couple of minutes, Todoport will show you a notification announcing that the transfer has been completed.
Hope this helps you to