How to Download Gmail Emails? Today on SocialPositives.com, we are learning about to download Gmail Emails easily. Here we go.
Like any other Google services, you can export and download your data from the archive section.
Download Gmail Emails
- Visit the Download your data page.
- Scroll down and choose Gmail.
- You have the option to download all Emails or download emails from selected labels.
- Scroll down and select Next.
- Choose your archive’s file type.
- Select Archive size.
- Click on “Create Archive” and you are done.
Soon you will get an email with a link so you can download it to your personal device. You will have one week to retrieve your archive.
Downloading your data does not delete it from Google’s servers and it will be available there.
You have the option to save your archived data to different cloud storage options like Google Drive, Dropbox, or to OneDrive.
Hope this helps you to download your Gmails emails easily.