Best Reading Apps for 3rd Graders – Today on SocialPositives.com, we are listing some of the best Best Reading Apps for 3rd Graders.
Reading Apps for 3rd Graders
We already listed some of the best ePub Reader for Mac on our blog. This is a continuation, but it is only for 3rd Graders to take their reading experience to the next level. Here we go.
3rd Grade Friendzy comes next into our list. It includes phonics, fractions, decimals, language arts, science, math, etc. The app is free to use and also offers over 16 million learning resources of videos and web pages. Here we go with some of the best features of 3rd Grade Friendzy.
- 3rd Grade Reading (writing & reading comprehension, compound words, sequencing)
- 3rd Grade Math (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fraction, decimals)
- 3rd Grade Language Arts (phonics, spelling, sentence structure, verb, nouns, pronouns, grammar)
- 3rd Grade Vocabulary, Counting Money, Fractions, Measurement, Geography, Science, etc.
Reading Comprehension comes next into our list. You need to pay a $3.99 to use the app but it does give you what you paid. The app allows unlimited individual users and provides detailed reports on each student’s progress. The app can be configured to email the progress reports to a parent or teacher.
You can create and add your own stories, along with photos and questions. You can sync your data to Dropbox if you wish to import all the data to another iPad.
You can use SentenceBuilder for a $5.99 one time payment. The app is designed to help elementary aged children learn how to build grammatically correct sentences. It offers a rich and fun environment for improving the grammar of all children. Here we go with some of the best features of SentenceBuilder.
The app doesn’t spy into your privacy like collection your information like what most of the apps do. It doesn’t contain any ads. Here we go with some of the best features of SentenceBuilder.
- Simple and intuitive interface to build sentences
- 100 distinct pictures to build sentences around
- 60 encouragement animations and audio clips
- Optional correct sentence audio re-enforcement
- Option correct sentence encouragement animation
Rainbow Sentences comes next into the list. The app is designed to help students improve their ability to construct grammatically correct sentences by using color coded visual cues. Here we go with some of the best features of the app.
- 168 images to create sentence from
- Intuitive drag and drop to create sentences
- Words are spoken as they are being dragged for nonreaders
- Words can be color coded for added visual support
- Word groups can be selected to simplify sentence construction
- 6 Levels of sentence complexity
Kids Reading Comprehension Level 1 is an interactive and educational app, developed to assist parents, teachers, and caregivers in teaching their children to learn the essential skill of reading comprehension. It is bit heavy app comes with 81 MB in size.
- The ability to keep track of multiple readers (up to four).
- Engaging and educational passages pertinent to everyday life.
- Follow-up questions that challenge your child to remember what he or she just read.
- Progress reports for each child accessible from within the app.
StoryBuilder for iPad comes last into our list.The app won the Best reading app of 2011 by the Huffington Post. The app designed to help children accomplish the following educational goals. Here we go with some of the best features of the StoryBuilder for iPad.
- 3 levels of play
- Record feature allows students to record narrative in their own voice
- Recorded answers are stitched together to create complete narrative
- Simple and intuitive interface to record narrative
- Stories can be archived for later play
- Stories can be emailed
- Each student gets their own archive page