Starting a channel on YouTube? Looking to grow your channel?
Today at SocialPositives.com, we look at the YouTube community filmora.io. It’s a place where YouTube creators in all stages can find knowledge and support to grow their channels.
Filmora.io was created by Wondershare, the makers behind the popular video editing software Filmora. If you are an avid reader of my blog, you’ve likely seen a lot of reviews on Wondershare’s products.
Coming up with new and fresh video ideas. Learning how to shoot and edit. Getting videos discovered. Dealing with online trolls. These are just some of the challenges that YouTube creators face.
filmora.io was created as a place for creators to learn the skills and find the support they need to grow a YouTube channel. The team behind it includes Daniel Kim, a creator with 10 years of experience on YouTube and over 1 million subscribers! You’ll find valuable and practical advice to start applying to your channel today!
Notable Features of Filmora.io
The community includes a:
- Blog: Discover topics like YouTube Basics, Equipment, Branding & Channel Art, Video Ideas, Making Videos, Grow Your Channel, Making Money and YouTube News
- Video Tutorials: Find tutorials on recording sound, lighting and how to edit like a YouTuber.
- Forum: Ask questions, share tips, get channel feedback and connect with other creators.
Contests: Members get perks and prizes!
There are multiple forums for creators to connect and support each other. Forums include:
- Introduce Yourself: Being a YouTube creator can be lonely, introduce yourself in this forum and meet other creators in the community.
- Milestones & Goals: Whether your milestone is a 100 subscribers or 100,000, it’s meant to be celebrated. Share it!
- Collaboration: Connect with other creators to set-up YouTube collaborations.
- Growing on YouTube: Discuss the way you can grow your subscribers and views!
- Video Editing: Take your editing to the next level!
- Monetization: Share tips on how to generate YouTube income.
There are also genre specific forums such as Gaming, Beauty & Fashion, Tech, Vlogging and Travel. Ask questions and start conversations around your specific niche!
To help creators get a head start – filmora.io has launched a new Resource Library accessible to members, which includes a variety of resources like YouTube intro clips, a Get Subs eBook, a YouTube toolkit and….
701 YouTube Video Ideas eBook
Never be stuck! This eBook contains a massive list of video ideas from 14 popular YouTube genres, including Gaming, Vlog, Beauty, Fashion, Food, Challenge, Kids, Lifestyle, Travel, Fitness, Comedy, Family, Music and Tech. Download it.
50 YouTube Banner Templates
First impressions are important, so make sure your YouTube banner is on point. Filmora.io has created 50 original YouTube banner templates. Sort through 10 categories, from Gaming, Beauty, Travel, Comedy, Education, Minimalism, Funky, Comic, Galaxy, and Bright.
The banners are available in JPG and Photoshop files and can be within Canva, PicMonkey and Photoshop. Get them now.
Win the ULTIMATE GoPro Prize Pack
Filmora.io is celebrating their new resource library and recent makeover with a big giveaway!
Win the ULTIMATE GoPro Prize Pack, the prize includes a GoPro HERO6 + $430 in accessories including a Rode Videomic microphone, a gimbal, hard case, GoPro mic adapter and 50 in 1 action cam accessory kit.
Check out the contest now till July 25th to enter to win!