Oh Google, the Notch is really something bad. If you are ready to buy Google Pixel 3 XL, you might really concern about that big Notch.
The Google Pixel 3 XL doesn’t have a toggle in settings, but Google instead hides the notch toggle in Developer Options. Yes, you have the option to hide Google Pixel 3 XL Notch.
How to Hide Google Pixel 3 XL notch?
How you can hide that big Noth in Google Pixel 3 XL? Just follow these steps.
- Open Android settings on your Google Pixel 3 XL
- Scroll Down and tap on System.
- Tap on About Phone
- Scroll down and find device’s build number.
- Repeatedly tap on your build number seven times.
- Re-enter your PIN once it prompted
- You will see the message “You are now a developer”
- back now to the System page where you see the Developer Options.
- Find the option Device Cutout
- Tap on Device Cutout, and then tap Hide.
That’s it. You have successfully hidden the Notch.