How to Add an Automatic Intro to your all YouTube Videos
Might be you noticed the video sharing platform YouTube recently allowed creators to add a 3 second intro to all their videos. Every creators can create an automatic 3 second intro video that will automatically play on videos on their channel.
Image Credit – DigitalTrends.com
So how to setup it? Its easy, takes just 3 steps and few seconds. Here is how to do that.
1. Upload the three-second intro video you’d like to use to your channel as an unlisted video.
2. On your channel’s InVideo Programming page, click “Add a channel branding intro” and select the intro from a list of eligible videos.
3. Select which videos you want the intro to appear on. You can choose whether to add it to all of your videos, or just the ones you’ve uploaded after a certain date. You can always remove or change the intro later.
The Purpose of Intro Video’s
YouTube says that these intros may not be used as ads, sponsorships, or product placements. It should be used as a tool to help you promote your brand.
More Interesting YouTube Stories……
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018