Google Chrome 37 Beta Arrives, Whats New?
Just a day after the release of Chrome version 36, Google announced Chrome 37 beta for Windows,Mac and for Linux. The beta contains DirectWrite, a text layout rendering API that first arrived in Windows Vista, has finally been implemented.
Here is whats new on Chrome 37.
- DirectWrite support on Windows
- A new password manager UI
- Automatic reload of unreachable pages when network becomes available
- Dropped Chrome sign-in requirement for Chrome Apps
- A number of new apps/extension APIs
- Lots of under the hood changes for stability and performance
Yesterday Chrome released stabled version includes 26 security issues including some security fixes for Android.