How to Backup and Download Your Instagram Photos and Videos
Recently we published two how to articles related to Instagram one is How to Post Full Size Photos on Instagram without Cropping and How to Display Instagram Photos on your Website.
Instagram is one of the popular most loved social networking currently owned by Facebook. From just a photo sharing platform now the Instagram network is loaded with 150 million active users and we are uploading lot if images on the network. Today we are going to learn how to backup and download our Instagram photos and videos (Easy Method).
Use Instaport (For Image and Video Downloading)
This a two step process.
1. Just signin to Instaport with your Instagram account.
2. Choose your export options and complete your download.
You can choose to download all your photos and videos or the last 10 photos, images that posted in date between or photos that contains #tags. With Instaport you can download a maximum of 500 images.
Instaarchive is another tool to download your Instagram images. Currently you can’t download your Instagram videos using Instaarchive. You can download your images in .zip format.
I’m using Elmedia Player PRO, an Instagram video downloader for Mac that helps me to download my favorite Instagram videos easily.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018