How to Disable Video Annotations on YouTube?
You might be noticed annotations while watching videos on YouTube. Annotation is a clickable box that overlays on the top of the videos. Its useful to the viewer by displaying extra information’s related to the videos.
It also can be quite annoying sometimes. Is there any option disable annotations on YouTube? How to Disable Video Annotations on YouTube? Here is the steps.
1. Click your profile picture then click the gear icon
2. On the left sidebar, select Playback
Uncheck the option ‘Show annotations, channel promotions and interactive cards on videos’.
This will hide the channel promotion on the video you are watching.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018