How to Delete a page from StumbleUpon?
StumbleUpon is one of the best and most popular Social Bookmarking site in the world. Its not just a Social Bookmarking site, but a a discovery engine that finds and recommends web content to its users.
Users can add their favorite webpages on StumbleUpon as per their interests.
Image Credit – BoxLessMedia.com
I have seen on some web master forums that users are asking how to delete a page from StumbleUpon? Actually its not possible to delete a page from StumbleUpon.
Here is the official response from StumbleUpon authorities regarding this.
‘You cannot remove a page from your Additions, you can remove it from your Likes as you have done, but we do not allow users to remove pages they have added except in extreme circumstances.‘
So the only way is removing the page from your likes. How to do that?
1. Hover over the web page listing in your Likes.
2. Click X in the Stumble tile and you are done.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018
- Top 10 Sites to Learn Web Development Online - February 20, 2018