How to Import Pocket Articles Into Instapaper
We recently published best read it later apps that will help you to save all the interesting articles you find and to read later.
Pocket and Instapaper comes first on the list. Personally, my favorite is Pocket and your favorite could be Instapaper. If you plan to switch from Pocket to Instapaper completely, you should import your Pocket articles to Instapaper.
SEE ALSO: How to Import Instapaper Articles Into Pocket
How to do that? Here are the steps.
1. Log in to your Pocket Account
3. Click on Export
On the left side, you can see the option ‘Export’. Click there.
4. Click on “Export HTML File”
6. Import from Pocket
Click on “Import from Pocket”. Click the “Choose File” button and select the Pocket Export file that was saved to your computer.
That’s it. Now you can read all your Pocket articles on Instapaper.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018