Windows 10 Free Download – Upgrade Now (32 Bit and 64 Bit)
Microsoft’s Windows 10 upgrade is rolling out to millions of PCs worldwide. According to the reports there are 14 million systems running on Windows 10.
Microsoft says you will get a notification when Windows 10 is available. Then to reserve your free upgrade, click on the Windows 10 icon located in the lower right side of the system tray.
But are you still waiting for your upgrade notification? Time to end. There’s an easy way to avoid the line and download Windows 10 and upgrade straight away.
Upgrade Now to Windows 10
2. Firstly, backup all your files and data just in case.
3. Use the media creation tool to download Windows 10.
Before you begin
- Make sure you have:
- An internet connection (internet service provider fees may apply).
- Sufficient data storage available on a computer, USB or external drive for the download.
- A blank USB or DVD (and DVD burner) with at least 4 GB of space if you want to create media. We recommend using a blank USB or blank DVD, because any content on it will be deleted.
- Read the System Requirements.
- If you will be installing the operating system for the first time, you will need your Windows product key (xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx). For more information about product keys and when they are required, visit the FAQ page.
Windows 10 will start downloading. Any more doubts? Lets us know through comments.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018