15 Windows 10 Keyboard Shortcuts Everyone Should Know
Microsoft’s Windows 10 upgrade is rolling out to millions of PCs worldwide. According to the reports there are 15 million systems running on Windows 10.
Like every new operating systems release from Microsoft, you need to learn some useful keyboard shortcuts to get the maximum performance from OS.
Today we have to list 15 windows 10 keyboard shortcuts everyone should know. Here we go.
1. Windows logo Key + Left/Right/Up/Down Key – Snam a Window
2. Windows logo Key + C – Activate Cortana
3. Windows logo key +Tab – Open Task view
4. Windows logo key + Alt + R – Record the game play
5. Windows logo key +Ctrl+D – Add a virtual desktop
6. Windows logo key +Ctrl+Right arrow – Switch between virtual desktops you’ve created on the right
7. Windows logo key +Ctrl+Left arrow – Switch between virtual desktops you’ve created on the left
8. Windows logo key +Ctrl+F4 – Close the virtual desktop you’re using
9. Alt+F4 – Close the active item, or exit the active app
10. Alt+Spacebar – Open the shortcut menu for the active window
11. Ctrl + Shift + Esc – Open Task Manager
12. Windows logo key + L – Lock your computer
13. Windows logo key + S – Open search
14. Windows logo key + M – Minimize everything on Windows 10
15. Windows logo key + X + U + U – Quick Shutdown
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Todoist Templates – How to use that? - February 18, 2018
- HootSuite Alternatives 2018 - February 14, 2018
- Impressive List Of Responsive Image Slider WordPress Plugin - February 13, 2018