LastPass Local Storage – Where is your Data Stored?
LastPass is one of the world’s popular and widely used Password Manager. Recently we have listed Top 10 Password Managers for Windows and Mac, and we have listed LastPass as #1 into the list.
LastPass is so popular compared to similar services because it is easy to use and you can use LastPass for free on any 1 device. It helps you to save and fill the passwords easily so you can concentrate on your works.
A lot of users still doesn’t know where is their data’s stored on their Computer? The data is located in the following places, depending on your operating system and browser(s).
- Internet Explorer & Firefox: %AppData%..LocalLowLastPass or %AppData%..Local SettingsApplication DataLastPass
- Google Chrome*: %AppData%..LocalGoogleChromeUser DataDefaultdatabaseschrome-extension_hdokiejnpimakedhajhdlcegeplioahd_0
- Edge: %AppData%..LocalPackagesMicrosoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe
- Opera: %LocalAppData%OperaOperawidgetswuid-*pstorage**
*If LastPass Binary Component was present when you last trusted your computer, data will be found in %AppData%..LocalLowLastPass or %AppData%..Local SettingsApplication DataLastPass .
*If you cannot find the Library Folder, it may be hidden. To reveal it, go to Finder > Go > Go to Folder > type in:
Linux Firefox: ~/.lastpass/
Linux Google Chrome: ~/.config/google-chrome/Default/databases/chrome-extension_hdokiejnpimakedhajhdlcegeplioahd_0/
Linux Opera: ~/.opera/widgets/wuid-*/pstorage/*/*/
Firefox on other platforms utilizes the Firefox profile directory.
/data/data/com.lastpass.lpandroid/ by default, or /sdcard/lastpass/ if memory card is chosen.
You can back these directories up and they will contain the latest copy of your data.
Credit – LastPass
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018