How to Submit URLs for Indexing Straight from Google Search
You can submit URLs for indexing Straight from Google Search. Google Webmasters Tool is already there to submit URL’s and now the job becomes really easy.
This feature has been spotted by Naman Dwivedi and he stated on Twitter that we can submit an URL to google via SERP directly.
Submit URLs for indexing Straight from Google Search
So how to submit URLs for indexing straight from Google Search. It’s really easy.
1. Search “Submit URL to Google“.
2. Submit the URL you want to the Google index.
That’s it. You have successfully submitted the URL for indexing.
It doesn’t mean the URL will be included in the index and it will be shown in their rankings. Google will then review the URL you submitted if they want to index the URL.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018