5 Tools Better than Trello
Trello is a super and powerful project management software that can help you to complete team project works easily. Is Trello is the only simple project management available there? No, we have a list of tools better than Trello.
You know Trello is a Pinterest model project management tool that helps you track your team project works on the go.
I’m sure using Trello could be tough for beginners. It’s not easy for beginners to learn Trello’s full features. if you find Trello is a bit hard to use and you are searching for the tools better than Trello, you are at the right place.
Better than Trello
Simply the best project management tool available on the web. If you don’t have a budget to buy a good project management tool to track your team’s project, Asana is the best choice for you. You won’t need to spend a penny for team members with up to 15.
- Unlimited tasks, projects, and conversations
- Unlimited dashboards
- Advanced search & reporting
- Custom fields
- Custom Templates
- Admin controls
Todoist is a complete to do list and task management tool where you can manage all your digital things easily. You need to upgrade to Todoist to use it’s
- Unlimited users
all major features. Here we go with some of the best features of Todoist.
- Powerful recurring dates
- Intuitive dates
- Multiple priorities
- Visualize your productivity with Todoist Karma
- Available on all major platforms
MeisterTask is a Trello model task management tool for teams helps you to manage your project and works. MeisterTask is one of the popular task management tools that gives unlimited team members on their service for absolutely free. I love MeisterTask because it is easy to use and comes with distraction free dashboard.
- Unlimited projects and tasks
- Unlimited team members
- Unlimited integrations
- Workflow automation with Section Actions
- Project groups
- Admin control center
Evernote is not just a note taking app, but also can be used as an alternative to Trello. You can share noted with images, files, voice notes with your team or create a project with a to-do list.
- Share notes with teams
- Access notes from all your devices
- Offline notebooks on mobile
- Save important email in Evernote
- Search in Office docs & PDFs
- Annotate attached PDFs
Producteev is another popular task management software that works better than Trello. You can manage your to-do list, assign tasks and get real-time updates on your projects anywhere, anytime. Producteev comes with unlimited features, unlimited projects for absolutely free. Here we go some of the best features of Producteev.
- Unlimited users
- Unlimited projects
- Unlimited tasks & subtasks
- Organize with labels & priorities
- Set task due dates & reminders
- Email in tasks from your inbox
- Export tasks with one click
Hope this article helps you to find some tools better than Trello.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018