How to Convert PDF File to Word Easily Online
How to Convert PDF File to Word – Today on SocialPositives.com, we are looking at some of the best methods to convert PDF file to Word easily.
We already published a similar article about Compress a PDF on Mac. Compressing large size PDF file size can help you to save space on your computer. The compressed PDF files will occupy less memory and it is easier to upload the file to your email or cloud storage.
How to Convert PDF File to Word
Now, let’s jump to this. Yes, just convert PDF File to Word Easily. Here we go.
PDF Candy PDF to Word comes first into our list. With this PDF converter, you can convert PDF files to Word documents in just two mouse clicks. Here are the steps to convert PDF File to Word.
- Add the PDF document that you’re willing to convert
- Add file from Dropbox or Google Drive
- Now you can see “Converting PDF to Word”
- Now it will show “was successfully converted to DOC format”
- Click Download Word file to save the file to your PC.
- Also, you can save the converted file to Dropbox or Google Drive.
Notro PDF to Word Converter works similar to PDFcandy but it doesn’t let you download the file directly from the site itself. You need to put an email to receive the converted file directly to your mailbox. This helps you to Convert PDF files to and from any Microsoft Office format.
Take your PDF and upload it to the site. Then let the file convert and you can download your doc file right afterward. You can choose files from Dropbox or Google Drive.