Search engine giant Google enabled Google+ business pages to connect their local business listing on Google Maps. The process will connect your page to Google maps and apply the business information’s including your business address, Google Map reviews etc. It will help your business growth to the next level.
So how to connect your Google+ business page to your Google Maps listing? Here is the steps.
1. Log in to Google+, select Pages from the left-hand navigation ribbon and choose the local page.
2. Click the Gear icon next to your business name and choose Settings.
3. Scroll to the “Profile” section. Next to “This page is connected to Google Maps”, click Change.
4. You may be asked to review your business information for accuracy. Click Submit when you’re confident that it’s up to date.
5. In the “Appearance on Google Maps” dialogue, choose the brand page that you’d like to connect to Maps and click Next. You’ll see a list describing the changes to the brand page that you’re connecting to Maps and the local Google+ page that you’re disconnecting from Maps. Click Confirm.
SEE ALSO: How to Conduct a Poll on Google Plus
The page that’s newly connected to Maps will:
- Display the name and verification badge from the former local page.
- Display the business information (opening hours, phone number, etc.) and reviews from the former local page.
- No longer display prior owner responses to local reviews.
- Carry over followers, posts and managers from the brand page
- Carry over the customised URL from the brand page (if you’ve set one up)
Post Credit – Google Support Team