WhatsApp is the one of the worlds most used instant messaging service currently owned by Facebook Inc. I know you dont need any more explanation about WhatsApp features, simply we can say users can easily send each other images, video, and audio messages.
If you had an Android device you are definitely using WhatsApp. To use WhatsApp on your Android device you should need SIM card supports.
How to Install WhatsApp Without a SIM Card on your Android Tablet?
Here is the Steps
1. Download and Install the latest version WhatsApp Messenger from Play Store.
2. If you cant install at first time blocked because of unknown source, re-install the app.
3. After the installation you need to ‘Agree’ their terms and conditions. Click ‘Agree and Continue’ Button.
4. Might be a note will open says Tablets are not supported, don’t care click OK to start the setup.
5. Choose your country, enter your active phone number.
6. After entering the phone number click OK.
7. WhatsApp will ask you verify your phone number with a popup. Click OK.
8. You should receive a verification number. Don’t put the verification number on your device to verify your number. Please wait for 5 minutes.
9. After 5 minutes WhatsApp will ask you to verify your number via voice call. Click the call me button.
10. Enter the verification number you heard to verify your number.
Thats it you successfully installed WhatsApp on your Android tablet that doesnt support SIM cards. Next save your friends phone number on your tablet memory and refresh that to list on WhatsApp.
Thats it. Now you can chat via WhatsApp to your friends. If you feels any difficulties while trying these please comment here, we will help you.