iPhone, the term makes a smartphone lover happy. Most smartphone lovers would like to have this gadget in his pocket.
Today i have seen that a user asked on a forum says his iPhone screen won’t rotate. He is using iPhone 6. Here are the potential solutions you can try over.
1. Check the screen rotation button at the top right of the Control Center
2. If the rotation is locked it will appear illuminated in white.
3. Tap the icon.
4. Now it says the orientation lock is off.
5. The screen rotation is enabled.
6. If the problem still persists, turn on and turn off your device.
The Home screen does not rotate into landscape mode unless you have the iPhone 6.