iPhone, the term makes a smartphone lover happy. Most smartphone lovers would like to have this gadget in his pocket.
iPhone is really costly and a small damage on your device could you make a small heart attack. What to do if your iPhone screen goes black?
Here are the potential solutions you can try over.
1. First attempt to restart the device.
2. If that doesn’t work, reset the device by holding the “Sleep/Wake” button.
3. Ensure that your device is charged properly. Sometimes you can see a black screen because their device has simply run out of power.
4. Ensure that there is no problem with your charging cords.
5. Ensure that there is no problem with your wall outlet.
6. Test different cords and wall outlets.
7. Still experience a black screen, your iPhone probably has some physical damage.