50 + Best Productivity Apps to Organize your Life
Working online can be very profitable and effective, but it can also be hard to master if you don’t know what you’re getting yourself into.
As a Freelancer, I’m using a lot of apps to boost my productivity and get my work done. I would like to share those apps with you. Here I’m listing the 50+ best productivity apps to organize your life. Here we go.
1. Evernote – Great note taking app that can help you to take notes, save images, and share your work notes with others.
2. OneNote – Microsoft’s answer to Evernote. It gathers users’ notes, drawings, screen clippings and audio commentaries.
3. Google Drive – Google’s great cloud storage service that comes with a 15GB of free space for all users.
4. Dropbox – Another popular cloud storage service that keeps your files safe, synced, and easy to share.
5. IFTTT – IFTTT creates recipes which are triggered based on changes to other web services such as Gmail, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
6. Pocket – Save web pages and article for offline reading.
7. Instapaper – A great alternative to Pocket. Instapaper is the app I’m using to read article offline.
8. Box – Box is an online file sharing and content management service for businesses.
9. Mega – Mega gives all a massive 50 GB of free space for all users.
10. Pushbullet – Pushbullet is an emerging productivity tool that seamlessly copy & pastes between your devices, easily share a link or picture from your phone.
11. Swiftkey Keyboard – Swiftkey learns your writing style to give you super-accurate auto correct and intelligent next-word prediction.
12. Google Sheets – Google’s great spreadsheet tool.
13. Google Docs – A perfect alternative to Microsoft Office. It’s powerful and free to use.
14. Google Keep – Googles answer to Evernote and OneNote. Google Keep lets you save notes and checklist easily.
15. Sunrise Calendar – Free calendar app made for Google Calendar, iCloud and Exchange.
16. Wunderlist – My favourite online to do list app. It’s free to use.
17. Any.do – Simple to-do app to manage your tasks.
18. Todoist – Todoist is an advanced powerful task management app.
19. Camscanner – Turn your phone and tablet into scanner for intelligent document management with Camscanner.
20. Asana – Asana is free, superb project management software to supercharge your productivity.
21. Trello – Trello is a powerful web-based project management application similar to Asana.
22. Simplenote – Simplenote is a light, clean, and free note-taking app.
23. Quip – Quip is a powerful productivity suite that enables you to collaborate on any device.
24. Slidedog – Slidedog is a simple, free presentation software.
25. Airdroid – Airdroid lets you wirelessly manage, control and access to Android Devices from a web browser.
26. Clear – Clear is a simple task reminder app for your iPhone.
27. CloudMagic – One of the best email client that works with Gmail, Exchange, Yahoo, Outlook, iCloud, Google Apps, Office 365 and any IMAP account.
28. Slack – Slack lets users create channels (A.K.A. chatrooms) to send messages.
29. Microsoft Word – Microsoft Word app provides a core experience for viewing, creating and editing docs on devices.
30. Microsoft Excel – Microsoft Excel lets you create awesome spreadsheets to enhance your productivity.
31. TeamViewer – TeamViewer is a proprietary computer software package for remote control, desktop sharing, online meetings.
32. WeTransfer – With WerTransfer, you can send big files securely.
33. Docufy – Docufy is a Smart Document Scanner to scan and convert to PDF.
34. Adobe Fill & Sign DC – Fill and sign any form. Even snap a picture of a paper form to fill out.
35. Google Slides – Google Slides lets you create and edit presentations online for free.
36. LastPass – LastPass is a freemium password management service which stores encrypted passwords in the cloud.
37. FileApp – FileApp is one of the best documents managers for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
38. Microsoft Outlook – Microsoft Outlook mobile apps work with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com (including Hotmail and MSN), Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and iCloud.
39. Inkflow Visual Notebook – Inkflow works like a word-processor for visual thinking.
40. DO Note by IFTTT – Save time by connecting DO Note to Evernote, Google Drive, Gmail, Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Dropbox, Slack, Google Calendar.
41. OneDrive – Microsoft’s popular cloud storage service.
42. Swapps – Swaaps side launcher lets you swipe and switch to another app when you play, read or listen.
43. CM Backup – CM Backup backups all your contacts, messages and photos.
44. Dropzone – Dropzone helps you to move copy files, launch applications faster and easier.
45. AnyList – AnyList is the best way to create grocery shopping lists and collect and organize your recipes.
46. Evernote Scannable – Evernote Scannable is one of the best mobile scanner app that lets you easily scan and save documents to Evernote.
47. Skype – Free video and audio calling for everyone.
48. Business Calendar 2 – An award-winning calendar app for even plan and task management.
49. Feedly – My favorite mobile and desktop news reading tools.
50. Fantastical 2 – Great iOS Calendar app to manage your events.
51. Buffer – Buffer makes it super easy to share any page you’re reading.
52. Hootsuite – Easily schedule and share social media content.
53. TickTick – A powerful cross-platform To-Do list app. You can organize to-dos, and make the most of your life with TickTick.
54. Dropbox – Worlds most popular cloud storage service that comes with secure file sharing and storage solution that employees and IT admins trust.
55. Notion – An all in one Productivity App that helps you to take notes, tasks easily. If you are looking for an alternative to Evernote, Notion should be the best choice.