Working online can be very profitable and effective, but it can also be hard to master if you don’t know what you’re getting yourself into.
As a Freelancer, I’m using a lot of apps to boost my productivity and get my work done. I would like to share those apps with you. Here I’m listing the 50+ best productivity apps to organize your life. Here we go.
1. Evernote – Great note taking app that can help you to take notes, save images, and share your work notes with others.
2. OneNote – Microsoft’s answer to Evernote. It gathers users’ notes, drawings, screen clippings and audio commentaries.
3. Google Drive – Google’s great cloud storage service that comes with a 15GB of free space for all users.
4. Dropbox – Another popular cloud storage service that keeps your files safe, synced, and easy to share.
5. IFTTT – IFTTT creates recipes which are triggered based on changes to other web services such as Gmail, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
6. Pocket – Save web pages and article for offline reading.
7. Instapaper – A great alternative to Pocket. Instapaper is the app I’m using to read article offline.
8. Box – Box is an online file sharing and content management service for businesses.
9. Mega – Mega gives all a massive 50 GB of free space for all users.
10. Pushbullet – Pushbullet is an emerging productivity tool that seamlessly copy & pastes between your devices, easily share a link or picture from your phone.
11. Swiftkey Keyboard – Swiftkey learns your writing style to give you super-accurate auto correct and intelligent next-word prediction.
12. Google Sheets – Google’s great spreadsheet tool.
13. Google Docs – A perfect alternative to Microsoft Office. It’s powerful and free to use.
14. Google Keep – Googles answer to Evernote and OneNote. Google Keep lets you save notes and checklist easily.
15. Sunrise Calendar – Free calendar app made for Google Calendar, iCloud and Exchange.
16. Wunderlist – My favourite online to do list app. It’s free to use.
17. Any.do – Simple to-do app to manage your tasks.
18. Todoist – Todoist is an advanced powerful task management app.
19. Camscanner – Turn your phone and tablet into scanner for intelligent document management with Camscanner.
20. Asana – Asana is free, superb project management software to supercharge your productivity.
21. Trello – Trello is a powerful web-based project management application similar to Asana.
22. Simplenote – Simplenote is a light, clean, and free note-taking app.
23. Quip – Quip is a powerful productivity suite that enables you to collaborate on any device.
24. Slidedog – Slidedog is a simple, free presentation software.
25. Airdroid – Airdroid lets you wirelessly manage, control and access to Android Devices from a web browser.
26. Clear – Clear is a simple task reminder app for your iPhone.
27. CloudMagic – One of the best email client that works with Gmail, Exchange, Yahoo, Outlook, iCloud, Google Apps, Office 365 and any IMAP account.
28. Slack – Slack lets users create channels (A.K.A. chatrooms) to send messages.
29. Microsoft Word – Microsoft Word app provides a core experience for viewing, creating and editing docs on devices.
30. Microsoft Excel – Microsoft Excel lets you create awesome spreadsheets to enhance your productivity.
31. TeamViewer – TeamViewer is a proprietary computer software package for remote control, desktop sharing, online meetings.
32. WeTransfer – With WerTransfer, you can send big files securely.
33. Docufy – Docufy is a Smart Document Scanner to scan and convert to PDF.
34. Adobe Fill & Sign DC – Fill and sign any form. Even snap a picture of a paper form to fill out.
35. Google Slides – Google Slides lets you create and edit presentations online for free.
36. LastPass – LastPass is a freemium password management service which stores encrypted passwords in the cloud.
37. FileApp – FileApp is one of the best documents managers for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
38. Microsoft Outlook – Microsoft Outlook mobile apps work with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com (including Hotmail and MSN), Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and iCloud.
39. Inkflow Visual Notebook – Inkflow works like a word-processor for visual thinking.
40. DO Note by IFTTT – Save time by connecting DO Note to Evernote, Google Drive, Gmail, Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Dropbox, Slack, Google Calendar.
41. OneDrive – Microsoft’s popular cloud storage service.
42. Swapps – Swaaps side launcher lets you swipe and switch to another app when you play, read or listen.
43. CM Backup – CM Backup backups all your contacts, messages and photos.
44. Dropzone – Dropzone helps you to move copy files, launch applications faster and easier.
45. AnyList – AnyList is the best way to create grocery shopping lists and collect and organize your recipes.
46. Evernote Scannable – Evernote Scannable is one of the best mobile scanner app that lets you easily scan and save documents to Evernote.
47. Skype – Free video and audio calling for everyone.
48. Business Calendar 2 – An award-winning calendar app for even plan and task management.
49. Feedly – My favorite mobile and desktop news reading tools.
50. Fantastical 2 – Great iOS Calendar app to manage your events.
51. Buffer – Buffer makes it super easy to share any page you’re reading.
52. Hootsuite – Easily schedule and share social media content.
53. TickTick – A powerful cross-platform To-Do list app. You can organize to-dos, and make the most of your life with TickTick.
54. Dropbox – Worlds most popular cloud storage service that comes with secure file sharing and storage solution that employees and IT admins trust.