Working online can be very profitable and effective if you are using in the right way. It could be hard if you don’t know what you’re getting yourself into.
Great productivity Apps can be really helpful to you to manage your daily life. As a freelancer, I’m using a lot of productivity apps to manage my works and personal life.
Today I’m listing 25 productivity apps that can help you to enhance your life to the next level. Here we go.
1. Evernote – I don’t know how I can manage my daily works without this fantastic productivity powerhouse. I use it 10 to 20 times a day. Evernote helps you to keep your projects, ideas, and inspiration in one place.
2. Google Drive – Google drive helps me to save all my important documents in one place easily. Files in your Drive will automatically sync across your all devices like smartphone, tablet, or computer.
3. Todoist – Todoist helps me to plan my tasks and organize them. Simply Todoist is a to-do list that can be used to organize your personal and business life.
4. IFTTT – IFTTT lets you create simple conditional statements with popular apps. Connect the apps and devices you love with “if this, then that” statements.
5. Dropbox – Dropbox is another popular cloud storage service I’m using to save my photos, videos, and documents. Dropbox comes with a clean interface, so anyone can use the service easily.
6. SHAREit – I’m using SHAREit to transfer large files, images, and videos between devices. No USB, no data usage no internet needed. You can transfer files 200 times faster than normal Bluetooth speed.
7. Pocket – Pocket helps me to save articles I would like to read later. It’ll sync across my phone, tablet, and computer and can read even when I’m offline.
8. SwiftKey Keyboard – SwiftKey Keyboard uses Artificial Intelligence to automatically learn your writing style. SwiftKey will predict your next word. So using SwiftKey will Type faster than you imagine with a normal keyboard.
9. LastPass – LastPass remembers your passwords so that you can focus on the most important things in life. You just need to only remember one master password. You won’t need to worry about your privacy. Your data is sealed with AES-256 bit encryption, salted hashing, and PBKDF2 SHA-256.
10. TeamViewer – TeamViewer is a proprietary computer software package for remote control, desktop sharing, online meetings.
11. Duolingo – Duolingo is a popular app that helps you learn languages for free.
12. Google Translate – Google Translate instantly translates words, phrases, and web pages between English and over 100 other languages.
13. Microsoft Word – Microsoft Word lets you review and edit documents on the go.
14. Microsoft Excel – Microsoft Excel helps you to create awesome Spreadsheets for free.
15. CloudMagic – CloudMagic is a popular email app that works with Gmail, Google Apps, Exchange, Outlook, Office 365, Yahoo, IMAP, and iCloud.
16. Feedly – Feedly is a popular news aggregator application that works on iOS and Android devices.
17. Trello – Trello is a powerful web-based project management application that lets you work more collaboratively.
18. Asana – Asana is a popular project management tool that lets you track team work. Asana is always free for teams of up to 15 people.
19. WeTransfer – WeTransfer is a popular cloud-based file transfer service designed to send large files easily.
20. Amazon Kindle – Amazon Kindle app gives best reading experience for you. Choose from thousands of free eBooks to read offline.
21. Pushbullet – Pushbullet connects your devices easily to share files. The files you shared download automatically and can be opened right from the notifications.
22. OneNote – OneNote is Microsoft’s answer to Evernote. With OneNote, you can capture your ideas and to-do lists in one place wherever you are.
23. Any.do – Simple to-do list and task management app to manage your daily life.
24. Quip – Quip is a productivity suite that lets you work together. You can create Documents, Spreadsheets, and Checklists to share ideas and edit in real-time.
25. Airdroid – Airdroid wirelessly manage, control and access to Android Devices from a web browser.