Google Calendar not Syncing with iPhone – Google Calendar is one of the best online services that helps us to keep track of life’s important events all in one place. So if we are updating calendar from any devices, it’s important that the Calendar should sync across on all devices.
If it’s not syncing properly, chances are too high to miss our important events. When you set up a Google account on your iPhone, your Calendar should sync without any problems. A lot of users reporting that Google Calendar is not syncing at all with their iPhone devices. Some others have trouble getting new events to show up.
.If you are facing any types of these issues, you reached the right place. Today we are writing the method to solve the issue “Google Calendar not Syncing with iPhone”. Here we go.
1. Ensure that the Switch for Calendars is Turned On
The first thing you need to check is that the switch for Calendars is turned on. Turning it on will sync the calendars. Please follow these steps.
1. Open Settings then Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
2. Tap on the Gmail Account.
3. Make sure the switch for Calendars is turned on.
2. Push Google Calendars
You might be missed on important linking, you need to specify which calendars are pushed to your device. Follow these steps.
1. Go to Google Calendar Sync Settings.
2. Make sure all the boxes are checked for the calendars you want to see on your iPhone.
3. Sync Default Calendar
1. Go to Settings then Mail, Contacts, Calendars
2. Scroll down and go to Calendars Section
3. Tap onSync
4. Select All Events
5. Tap on Default Calendar
6. Pick Gmail Calendar as default.
Did it work? If nothing works, remove your Google account from Mail, Calendars and re-add the account. Hope these tips helps you to solve Google Calendar not Syncing with iPhone issue.