Today on SocialPositives.com, we are discussing some great Productivity apps that are freemium but its really worth to buy their premium versions.
Yes, these apps can improve your productivity to the next level if you upgraded to their premium versions. Here we go.
It’s my favorite productivity app that helps me to take notes, tasks, ideas, inspiration, images, or anything I find online. Evernote basic gives all necessary basic features that can improve your productivity. Evernote basic gives 60 MB of new uploads per month and only limited to sync across 2 devices.
It’s not enough for you, you can upgrade to the Evernote Plus or Premium accounts that give you more advanced features and storage space. Here we go with the Evernote Premium features.
- 10 GB of new uploads per month
- Sync across all devices
- Customer support via live chat
- Search for text in PDFs
- Search for text in Office docs
- Annotate PDFs
- Scan and digitize business cards
- Present notes in one click
- Browse the history of your notes
- See related notes and content
Todoist is a powerful to-do list and task management tool that helps you to manage tasks and projects anywhere. Todoist will ask you to upgrade to their premium version even for basic features like reminders. So it’s not worth if you don’t upgrade to the premium version.
But if you upgraded to the premium version of Todoist, you will understand why Todoist is the best task management app and how you can rely on it.
- Sub tasks
- Sub projects
- Share and collaborate
- add due dates using normal language, such as “monday at 2pm”.
- Powerful recurring dates
- Real-time data synchronization
- Visualize your productivity with Todoist Karma
- Get reminded via email, push notification or SMS
- Receive location-based alerts when on‑the‑go.
- Attach PDFs, spreadsheets or photos.
- Labels and filters
LastPass is the password manager I’m using to store my passwords which stores encrypted passwords in private accounts.
All of your passwords and notes are stored safely in a vault. Also, you can save passwords as you browse, and LastPass will autofill the login for you next time you sign into that account. LastPass basic account allows you to store Password on a single device.
Here we go the benefits of upgrading to LastPass premium version.
- Unlimited Sync
- Unlimited Devices
- Login on any desktop, laptop, smartphone, or tablet, and sync your vault, automatically.
- Manage Joint Accounts
- Access Everywhere
- Keep Everyone In Sync
SEE ALSO: 50 + Best Productivity Apps to Organize your Life
The king of cloud storage Dropbox gives 2 GB of space for everyone and you can earn up to 16 GB by referring your friends. For more cloud storage space and collaboration feature, it’s really worth to upgrade to Dropbox Pro. Here we go with the Dropbox Pro features for individuals and business owners.
- 1 TB Storage
- Unlimited file recovery and version history for 30 days
- View-only sharing permissions
- Password-protected and expiring shared links
- Remote device wipe
- Admin console dashboard
- Team folder manager
- Sync management
- Detailed member and team activity logs
- Priority email support
- Phone and chat support
These are the productivity app I wish to have their premium accounts.